RascalPvP

The server is currently offline.

Connect now using the IP rascalpvpmc.com

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

We should make a YouTube shorts account? 🩳🎥🎞
Started by icyJ_

icyJ_

icyJ_

Last Seen
03 Sep 2023
Topics
Badges

I know we already have a TikTok account, but how about we take it up a notch? Let's also create a YouTube Shorts channel to further boost traffic to our beloved Rascal PvP server! 🎥🚀 YouTube Shorts has become a sensation, and it's the perfect platform to showcase the very best of what Rascal PvP has to offer. We can create engaging and concise videos featuring intense PvP battles, stunning builds, and heartwarming community moments. While TikTok draws attention, YouTube Shorts will allow us to reach an even broader audience of potential players and fans. These bite-sized videos will leave viewers curious and excited to dive into the full Rascal PvP experience. By utilizing both platforms, we can maximize our server's visibility and create a thriving community of Minecraft enthusiasts. So, let's combine the power of TikTok and YouTube Shorts to make Rascal PvP the ultimate gaming destination! Who's with me? 🎉

icyJ_ · 9 months ago
Moth

Moth

Admin
Last Seen
22 Jan 2024
Topics
Badges

I support the idea, but we haven't even posted anything on TikTok yet. I'll bring it up with Energetic later, but we're currently trying to focus energy towards our first post, since the algorithm *really* favors new accounts.

>w<
Moth · 9 months ago